Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Pé

Photo from my newest Tumblr page, Trent Walks.
It finally went the way of all tech; down the shitter. Of course I don't mean that in a literal sense, however it might as well have been flushed; and I'm sure there would be some MAJOR EPA fines, but my Jeep's transmission is 100% shot.

For those of you who've listened to NetHeads, you might remember that I had my front end completely redone. It was expensive. At this point, I can't afford to put more money into the car. That said, I also don't have money saved up for a down payment on a vehicle. Luckily, I live in an urban area... Urban... at least by Utah standards.

Funny enough, earlier in the fall I started a new Tumblr page called Trent Walks. So, I guess there will be a lot more posts to come there.

That said, I'm making the goal to purchase a car in one year. Yes, that is 4-wheel-free for a complete year (don't worry, I've still got my Harley, which will always be in my possession). So feel free to follow the Tumblr page, and see how it goes. I'm sure there will be a lot more planning involved in my day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment