Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cool vs Stool: DAREDEVIL #19

Due to obligations at work and graduate school, I haven't been able to read comic books month-to-month as I had grown accustomed over the summer. Of all the books that I missed reading, I was surprised to see myself missing Mark Waid's current run on Daredevil more than most other titles.

As the first volume of this run is already available in trade paper back, if you haven't read it, this is one to go to your local comic book shop and order it.

#19 is so brilliant in that it rewards Daredevil fans who have been reading since issue #1. I won't give any spoilers, but the issue gets a COOL rating because it answers a lot of questions, gives many "ah-uh" moments to the reader, and proposes more "Oh, shit! Now what?" moments for the reader as well.

I gave it an iFanboy rating of 5/5 stars. A definite COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment