Thursday, February 16, 2012

Zeros N' Heroes - It's An Experiment

Tonight, was episode #2 of a new podcast I'm doing with Jordan and Jonathan. The older I get, the more I find myself to be a bit of a perfecitonist... perfectionist. Mostly i'm only anal about work and projects where I control all the variable... That and obviously sex; then I'm all about anal.

On a spur of a moment we decided to broadcast live on the Ustream.tv channel, mostly at the request of The Typing Bear. We got off to a rocky start and I was off my game, I felt.

Even though I didn't think it was my best, and I felt out of control, many of the great people I've met over the internet tuned in, and enjoyed the show.

I just wanted to say, that I appreciate those who continually reach out to me on the internet. I'm just a dorky guy who has been very fortunate. And mostly, thanks to NetHead WW for always including me; lord knows I'm not sure why, but he's a great friend and I appreciate his constant support and encouragement.

Now, I've got some anal duties to attend to.

1 comment:

  1. We all just want to be lonely together and Zeros and Heroes is THE perfect place for that.

    ReplyDelete