Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 10 Albums of 2012

2012 was a great year for music! I had a hard time shaving my top 20 albums to 10. So, there are 15 runners-up this year, as well as some albums you might have missed in 2011. Enjoy.

2012 Top 10 Albums

  1. Japandroids - Celebration Rock 
  2. Tame Impala - Lonerism
  3. King Tuff - King Tuff
  4. Action Bronson - Blue Chips
  5. Jack White - Blunderbuss
  6. Goat - World Music
  7. Godspeed You! Black Emperor - 'Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!
  8. Oh No - Ohnomite
  9. Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man
  10. Best Coast- The Only Place

2012 Runners-up - Add me on Spotify for the complete list of runners-up

  1. The Shins - Port of Morrow
  2. Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror
  3. Kathleen Edwards - Voyageur
  4. Frankie Rose - Interstellar
  5. Spoek Mathambo - Father Creeper

In Case You Missed These in 2011

  1. Ume - Phantoms
  2. Boots Electric - Honkey Kong
  3. Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed 

2 comments:

  1. Seems I have a lot of new music to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'm listening to the Japandroids and understand why you're up all night. I would like to have this music to drown out a lot of the crap I hear at work. :-)

    ReplyDelete